Care & Maintenance
How to Care for your Matki Shower Enclosure
Never use scouring powder or pads or sharp instruments when cleaning the Shower Tray and Shower Enclosure.
We recommend that the inside of the glass is washed down with clean water after use and excess water is removed using a Squeegee and dried with a micro-fibre cloth.
Occasionally, wipe with a mild detergent diluted with water and polish with a soft cloth. If you live in a hard water area, periodically clean with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and hot water. Soak for 5 minutes and remove any limescale residue with a household glass cleaner. Under no circumstances use cleaners with a pH level exceeding 8.
This is all that is needed to keep the glass and framing looking new. Do not use acidic-based descaler products or products which are unsuitable for cleaning enamelled surfaces, including abrasive cleaners or cleaners containing bleach or solvents, as these products will affect both the anodised and coated parts.
CE Product Certification
All Matki products are tested beyond CE certification standards and complete rigorous quality checks.
- EauZone Plus Hinged Door Declaration of Performance
- EauZone Plus Hinged Door from Wall Declaration of Performance
- EauZone Plus Hinged Door from Panel Declaration of Performance
- EauZone Plus Side Panels
- EauZone Plus Sliding Doors
- EauZone Plus Quintesse
- Illusion Quintesse Declaration of Performance
- Illusion for Recess and Corner Declaration of Performance
- Illusion for Recess and Corner with Tray Declaration of Performance
- Radiance Curved Sliding Doors Declaration of Performance
- Radiance Straight Sliding Door Declaration of Performance
- Radiance Pivot Door Declaration of Performance
- Colonade Declaration of Performance
- Colonade Sliding Declaration of Performance
- Colonade Infold Declaration of Performance
- Colonade Curved Declaration of Performance